- Graduated Covenant Theological Seminary May, 2003
- Master of Arts in Counseling (MA) “cum laude”
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (MATS) “cum laude”
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in State of Missouri: License #2003032186 (originally issued August 26, 2005)
- Over 12 years experience in the counseling field
- Governor appointed board member of the Child Abuse and Neglect Review Board (2008-2009)
- Kind, Caring, Compassionate, Understanding, Professional
Ryan Espenschied is a graduate of Covenant Theological Seminary with a Masters in Counseling and a Masters in Theology. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Missouri, and a Governor appointed board member of the Child Abuse and Neglect Review Board. He has helped many individuals and marriages recover from the devastation of affairs, divorce, pornography, and dysfunction, and guide them in the process of overcoming their deteriorated communication, lack of intimacy, and disconnectedness that originally brings individuals and couples in for help.
Besides specializing in couples/marital counseling, he also has extensive experience working with depression, anxiety, parental issues, stress, and grief. Integrated with his counseling, Ryan uses his own experience with dysfunctional families and divorce to help individuals discover how their past influences their present, and how to develop the courage to change. Ryan is down to earth, real, and accepting of who people are to encourage them as they participate in becoming who they want to be.